Use of Our Website
You may use our website and services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree not to use our website or services:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate aucao.com, a Au Cao employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website or services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Au Cao or users of the website or services or expose them to liability.
The website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our website, except as follows:
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
Changes to Our Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our website, and any service or material we provide on the website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may also update our website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will we or our affiliates, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns